You'd think a kitty would want to play and leap and run after me being away all day at work...not this one! He just likes to cuddle.

Doesn't he look so big laying on me?! He really isn't though, he's long and lean and very thin. I've only had him 3 days and he already seems to have grown.
One of the coolest things about him is how much he uses his 'hands'. He's always pulling my face in, or grabbing my hand and putting it against his cheek and moving it around for me where he wants to be scratched. Its the sweetest thing. I've never known such a loving creature. This morning he even gave me a back massage!

Oh, and I've named him Koda. Its African for mother's pet.

Doesn't he look so big laying on me?! He really isn't though, he's long and lean and very thin. I've only had him 3 days and he already seems to have grown.
One of the coolest things about him is how much he uses his 'hands'. He's always pulling my face in, or grabbing my hand and putting it against his cheek and moving it around for me where he wants to be scratched. Its the sweetest thing. I've never known such a loving creature. This morning he even gave me a back massage!

Oh, and I've named him Koda. Its African for mother's pet.

No comments:
Post a Comment